2002/2003/2004 FORMET INDUSTRIES Calendar:
- All Photography
- Layout Consultant
1999/2000/2001/2002 FORMET INDUSTRIES Christmas card:
- Contracted by management to photograph their facility. Their intent was to have the facility photographed (or some aspect thereof), in such a way so as to reflect the festive atmosphere of the winter holiday season. Once approved, the images were used as a cover for that year’s Christmas card.
- Photo published in “Magna People”; a monthly magazine honouring the people and accomplishments of the tier 1 automotive supplier Magna.
2001/2002 – PHOTOlife Calendar:
- Three photos appearing in PHOTOlife’s 2001 calendar, in the months of both June and November.
- PHOTOlife is a Canadian based magazine with international readership. The November 2001 edition included a calendar which, in part, promoted the publisher’s website (www.photolife.com). In the months of June and November, the calendar displayed several sample pages of the aforementioned website.
September 2001 – The Western Fair:
- Best Transparency in Show; 1st Place under the heading “Architectural and Industrial Study”
- 2nd Place under the heading “Nature Study”
More than just a “Class A” fair, this year long association is London, Ontario’s single greatest tourist attraction. Western Fair festivities typically draw in more than 275,000 people making this one of Ontario’s largest fairs.
July 2001 – PHOTOlife Magazine:
- Three photographs featured in the magazine’s website (www.photolife.com) in the monthly feature entitled “Springboard”.
April/May 2001 – Photographic Salon:
- Honourable mention
- Organized by the St. Thomas – Elgin Camera Club, and WOFCC (The Western Ontario Federation of Camera Clubs)
2001 Formet Industries Safety Calendar:
Cover and Supplemental Photos for Two CD’s by Chris Hart:
- Chris Hart is a London, Ontario based musician, with three solo albums under his belt: “Lonesome Blood” (2000), “Behind the Blue Wall” (2004) and “The Magic Hour” (2009).
Stan C. Reade Photo Contest:
- 2002 – 1st Prize under the heading “Wild Life”
- 2000 – 1st Prize under the heading “Action”
- 1999 – 1st Prize under the heading “Landscape”
1999 Western Fair Photo Contest:
- 1st Place under the heading “Animals and Birds”
- 1st Place under the heading “Nature Study”
- 2nd Place under the heading “Architectural and Industrial Study”
- 4th Place under the heading “Animals and Birds”
- 4 Honourable Mentions
C.P.S. Canada (Canon Professional Services):
- At the time of my acceptance, less than 200 photographers had gained access into this nation-wide program. The program offers members unparalleled service and substantial discounts on Canon Professional equipment.
1995 Detroit River Remedial Action Plan Photo Contest:
- 1st Place under the heading “Nature”
- 2nd Place under the heading “Night Shot”
Click here to visit the “About the Artist” section.